Week 1
Hi everyone! My name is Jannette Choi, and I am a third-year, civil engineering student. My focus is on transportation. I am interested in sustainability and building safer and smarter cities for the communities around us.
In terms of the class project, I hope to solve a transportation problem with the use of a patent. However, I am very much open to the ideas my peers would have as well! Moreover, I am excited to collaborate with people from all walks of life, which will contribute to more diverse and innovative ideas. I hope to be able to learn from everyone around me and thus gain insight and sharpen my skills from the various backgrounds I will be interacting with.
In terms of the class project, I hope to solve a transportation problem with the use of a patent. However, I am very much open to the ideas my peers would have as well! Moreover, I am excited to collaborate with people from all walks of life, which will contribute to more diverse and innovative ideas. I hope to be able to learn from everyone around me and thus gain insight and sharpen my skills from the various backgrounds I will be interacting with.
Comments
Post a Comment